Uploading Portrait or Canvas Image to Profile
- Log in to your profile and from the side menu select "User's Menu" > "Edit my User Profile".
- Choose either the "Canvas" or "Profile" tab.
- Choose Upload new image > Select the image you wish to upload > Upload Image.
- If you find that the image is cropped in a way which alters the overall appearance of the image, crop the image yourself, and then re-upload it to your profile.
Cropping Image using Windows 10
- If you are using Windows 10, the easiest way to crop an image is to double click the image you wish to upload.
- click in the white section to the right of the image, then select "Edit & Create".
- Select "edit".
- Select "Crop & Rotate".
- Crop a section from the bottom of the image, and then save with a different name.
- Try uploading the image to check it's appearance.
- If the image is still not right, repeat the procedure (by cropping as required - top, sides or bottom).
- Re-save with different filename, then re-upload.